- Multi-Age Classes for 3, 4 and 5 year olds
- Experienced lead teacher AND assistant teacher working with preschoolers each day
- Teaching team with diverse skill set and deep FUMCN and community roots
- Full-day option on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays with afternoon enrichment classes in topics such as art, science, and children’s choice
- Scheduling flexibility
- Flexible drop-off and pick-up windows
- Reggio-inspired, play-based, and place-based learning environment
- Large classrooms where children can choose among activities, a library, and an outdoor playground
- Sibling Care nursery to use when assisting in the classroom
- Historic church building in downtown Ann Arbor, bordering the University of Michigan and providing numerous walking field trip opportunities
- A diverse community of families
FUMCN Preschool recognizes and embraces all families. We do not discriminate based on religion, ability, race, ethnicity, nationality, family orientation, sex, or sexual orientation. All are welcome.
Explore the pages below to learn more about FUMCN!