FUMCN is excited to offer flexible multi-age learning environments for ages 3-5, Monday through Friday!
You design your child’s schedule based on the needs of your family!
- Multi-age morning classes available Monday – Friday, differentiated to meet the diverse needs of our children
- Extended day options Mondays, Wednesdays, and/or Fridays with afternoon enrichment classes
- Intentionally designed pre-kindergarten learning opportunities for our Young 5 learners
- Scheduling flexibility with morning classes and/or afternoon enrichment classes to meet your needs
- Flexible drop-off and pick-up windows
| MONDAY – FRIDAY MORNINGS |
8:30 – 9:30 —– Flexible Drop-Off Window
9:30 – 10:00 —– Morning Meeting
10:00 – 10:30 —– Discovery Groups**
10:30 – 10:45 —– Snack
10:45 – 11:15 —– Choice Time (children are free to choose room & activity)
11:15 – 11:30 —– Wrap-Up
11:30 – 12:00 —– Outdoor Activities
12:00 – 12:30 —– Flexible Pick-Up Window
| MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY – Extended Day & Enrichment Classes |
12:00 – 12:30 —– Lunch (brought from home)
12:30 – 1:30 —– Rest (quiet) Time (for extended-day children)
1:00 – 1:30 —– Flexible Drop-Off Window (for PM enrichment classes)
1:30 – 3:30 —– Enrichment Classes
3:30 – 4:30 —– Flexible Pick-Up Window
**Children are flexibly grouped by developmental level and provided with intentionally designed learning materials and opportunities for play and discovery.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our flexible programming options!
FUMCN follows the Ann Arbor Public Schools (AAPS) calendar. All holidays, breaks, and cancelations (due to weather) will be the same for FUMCN classes.
September Classes begin one week AFTER AAPS
November No School: Election Day, Thanksgiving
December Winter Break
January No School: Martin Luther King Day
February Mid Winter Break
March Spring Break
May No School: Election Day, Memorial Day
June Classes end one week BEFORE AAPS